7.11.11

...Portobello Vintage Market finds!!

Elle : Well...what can I say! What a day! Yesterday G and I ventured into Portobello's finest Vintage Market. We found a huge amount of vintage fur, in which all seemed cheaper and far better quality (in most cases) to some of the faux fur coats and shawls that are currently dominating the High Street's!! So check out our finds!!...enjoy!!

 





                                  
...We also found this amazing use of books for a Jewellery display in a Boutique on Portobello Road...

 ...Please leave your comments & thoughts!!
love G & Elle xx

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find how to hold those books on the wall??
    Thanks,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'd love to do this in my classroom, but not sure I can mount these books permanently - maybe a ton of hot glue would work??

    ReplyDelete